学习啦【英语口语】 泽燕时间：2016-01-11 15:39:45我要投稿
safe英 [seɪf] 美 [sef]
secure英 [sɪˈkjʊə(r)]美 [səˈkjʊr]
1. Just play it safe, cover your ass, keep your head down.
2. Rock'n'roll has become so commercialised and safe since punk.
3. I wanted to get her away to somewhere safe.
4. In order to make it safe, the element is electrically insulated.
5. The nearest safe anchorage was in Halifax, Nova Scotia.
6. Rock'n'roll has become so commercialized and safe since punk.
7. Is the National Health Service safe with the Conservative party?
8. I couldn't remember ever having felt so safe and secure.
9. Some Democrats support granting the Haitians temporary safe haven in the US.
10. It is a safe bet that the current owners will not sell.
11. Eric Cantona made the game safe with a brilliant opportunist goal.
12. "Is it safe?" — "Well of course it is."
13. Mr Thomas would be given safe passage to and from Jaffna.
14. Don'tworry, Mr Palin, your secret is safe with me.
15. They stayed, safe and happy, within their own social milieu.
1. The dug-outs were secure from everything but a direct hit.
2. He was indefatigable in his efforts to secure funding for new projects.
3. I couldn't remember ever having felt so safe and secure.
4. Swaddle your newborn baby so that she feels secure.
5. New technology should provide a secure firewall against hackers.
6. He will sign a personal guarantee to additionally secure the loan.
7. He was determined to give his family a secure and solid base.
8. Crucially, though, it failed to secure the backing of the banks.
9. Senior citizens long for a more predictable and secure future.
10. Federal leaders continued their efforts to secure a ceasefire.
11. Check joints are secure and the wood is sound.
12. There was not sufficient evidence to secure a conviction.
13. Secure the anchor by lashing it to the rail.
14. They secure their degrees by slogging through an intensive 11-month course.
15. She arrived early to secure a place at the front.