学习啦【六年级英语】 凤梅时间：2017-12-19 14:37:19我要投稿
( ) 1. The woman with long hair sits on the chair.
( ) 2. Yang Ling and her friends are talking about her new house.
( ) 3. They cannot find the visitors in the park.
( ) 4. Little bears are learning how to climb trees.
( ) 5. Can you give me more red apples? They smell good.
1. I _________(want) _________ (write) a letter to Peter.
2. They will _________ (go) to the library.
3. Many people_________ (visit) it every year.
4. You_________ (see) the Great Wall in China next week.
5. Reading is very _________ (interest).
6. How about _________(go) jogging in the park after school today?
7. The boy _________(be) from Canada. His friend _________(come) from the UK.
8. The _________(potato) are on the ground.
1. Bill will _________ dinner for us.
2. Nancy is going to learn about_________.
3. _________is an interesting country.
4. My e-friend usually _________ me e-mails.
A. next week B. cook nice food C. fresh air D. find out E. E. on the Internet F. look for G . wait and see
1. My mother will go to Hong Kong ___________.
2. People will__________ a lot of interesting things in the museum.
3. My father is a cook, he can __________.
4. They want to __________about Australia before class.
5. You can read some interesting news__________.
6. My grandpa lives in the town. It always has __________.
( ) 1. The children______ learn about Chinese culture next week.
A. will to B. will C. is going to
( ) 2. —______ did you know about the UK? —I asked my e-friend.
A. When B. What C. How
( ) 3. A lot of ______ come to China every year.
A. visitor B. visit C. visitors
( ) 4. —There are so many ______ in our school. —Yes, they are cool.
A. Australia B. Australian C. Australians
( ) 5 —What’s Liu Tao going to do? —He______ a model ship.
A. is making B. makes C. is going to make
( ) 6. —Where do you usually chant______ Ben? —We chant______ the Internet.
A. to; on B. with; on C. with; in
( ) 7. ______ is the capital(首都)of Australia.
A. Sydney B. Canberra C. Melbourne
( ) 8. People ______ Australian football games because they are_______.
A. loves; excitedly B. love; exciting
( ) 9. The weather is sometimes ______in the UK
A. rain B.rains C. rainy
( ) 10. —Where can we ______the Big Ben? —In ______.
A. find; the UK B. find; the US C. look for; the UK
1. We are going to buy some kites in the supermarket. (改为同义句)
We ________ buy some kites in the supermarket?
2. He’ll go to the supermarket tomorrow. (对划线部分提问)
________ he do tomorrow?
3. There are some interesting places in the UK. (改成一般疑问句)
________ ________ ________ interesting places in the UK?
4. I found some interesting books.(改成否定句)
I ________ ________ any interesting books.
5. I’ll read a book about the king. (用now改写)
________ ________ a book about the king now.
Mary is an American school girl. Now she ___1___ in Beijing ___2___ her parents. Mary doesn’t know Chinese, ___3___she likes learning Chinese. She often ___4___Chinese to her Chinese friends. Usually they ___5____understand her because she can’t speak Chinese ___6___. It’s Sunday morning. She goes out. She ___7___ in the street. She ___8___ the zoo to see elephants and monkeys, but she doesn’t know how to ___9___. She asks a Chinese boy, the boy can’t understand her. Then she takes out a pen and a piece of paper. She draws an elephant ___10___ it, and shows the picture to the boy. The boy understands now, he shows Mary the way to the zoo.
( ) 1. A. live B. lives C. lived
( ) 2. A. with B. for C. and
( ) 3. A. but B. or C. so
( ) 4. A. speaks B. tells C. says
( ) 5. A. aren’t B. don’t C. doesn’t
( ) 6. A. good B. well C. nice
( ) 7. A. walks B. is walking C. walked
( ) 8. A. is going to B. go C. going
( ) 9. A. get to there B. gets there C. get there
( ) 10. A. in B. on C. at
There is a special city in the world. It is the city of Venice. It is in Italy(意大利). People do not drive cars in that city. There are no streets in Venice. But there are canals(运河，水道). The canals look like streets. There is much water in those canals. In Venice people travel around the city in boats. Your father and mother go to work in a bus. In Venice, people go to work in boats.
( ) 1. There are many cars in Venice.
( ) 2. Venice is in Italy.
( ) 3. There are some streets in Venice.
( ) 4. There is much water in canals.
( ) 5. Sometimes people in Venice go to work by bus.
The USA is the fourth largest country in the world. It’s smaller than Russia, Canada and China. Washington DC is its capital. But it is a quiet city. New York is the biggest city in America and it’s one of the biggest cities in the world. It is in the east of the USA and at the mouth of the Hudson River(哈德逊河). A large part of the city is on Manhattan Island(曼哈顿岛), a big island in the river. New York has a larger population(人口)than Washington DC. In New York we can see famous statue, the Statue of Liberty(自由女神像).
( ) 1. The USA is the ______largest country in the world.
A. second B. third C. fourth
( ) 2. New York has a ______ population than Washington DC.
A. larger B. smaller C. large
( ) 3. Washington DC is ______ than New York.
A. larger B. more crowded C. quieter
( ) 4. A large part of New York is on______.
A. an island B. the sea C. the lake
( ) 5. New York is one of the________ cities in the world.
A. quietest B. biggest C. oldest
二、 1. want; to write 2. go 3. visit 4. will see 5. interesting 6. going 7. is; comes 8. potatoes
三、1. cook 2. swimming 3.Australia 4. sends
六、1. will 2. What, will 3. Are, there, any 4. I didn’t, find 5. I’m reading