学习啦【教学方法】 凤梅时间：2017-12-14 15:40:02我要投稿
第一部分 听力 (共两节，满分30分)
1.Where are the speakers?
A. At an airport. B. In a shop. C. In a hotel.
2. What will th e woman’s br other do tonight?
A. Go to the cinema. B. Watch a video. C. Visit the man.
3. How much did the girl’s skateboard cost?
A. £16. B. £30. C. £60.
4. Which place did the boy take in the running race?
A. The first. B. The second. C. The third.
5. Which class does the woman want to take this year?
A. Art class. B. Singing class. C. Dance class.
6. Who did the boy share the hotel room with?
B. His brother.
C. His parents.
7. What did the boy’s brother think of the hotel room?
8. What does the man do in the zoo?
A. Manage dangerous situations.
B. Show visitors around.
C. Look after animals.
9. What is the most popular animal at the zoo?
10. Where does the woman take sailing lessons?
A . On a sea.
B. On a river.
C. On a lake.
11. How much does the woman pay for each lesson?
12. Why is the woman happy with the course?
A. She has won a competition.
B. She has made great progress.
C. She has never made mistakes.
13. Why did the man’s mother want to remove the furniture(家具) in his room?
A. There was not enough space in the room.
B. She didn’t like the color of the furniture.
C. The furniture was too old.
14. What has the man made new in his room?
A. The wall color.
B. The bed.
C. The desk.
15. What is the woman not happy with about her room?
A. The furniture.
B. The light.
C. The space
16. What does the woman own a lot?
C. Computer games.
17. What is the speaker talking about?
A. Her first school.
B. Her childhood.
C. Her favorite class.
18. What did the speaker think of her classroom?
A. It was dark.
B. It was lovely.
C. It was small.
19. Which class did the speaker like most?
20. Where did the speaker dislike going?
A. To the garden.
B. To the gym.
C. To the playground.
第二部分 单项填空 (共10小题，每小题1分，满分10分)
21.Everything comes with_____ pric e; there is no such _____thing as a free lunch in the world.
A. a; a B. the; / C. the; a D. a; /
22. This is not the first time that passengers’ concerns over the service on planes have _____.
A. turned out B. picked up C. come up D. brought up
23.As soon as the two daughters heard the news that their father had won the re-election(改选), a(n)________ of joy appeared on their faces.
A. condition B. expression C. function D. situation
24.The money collected should be made good use ____ the people who suffered a lot in the earthquake.
A. of helping B. to helping C. to help D. of to help
25. The family decided to ______ in the village since it was so quite and the air was fresh, too.
A. calm down B. set down C. turn down D. settle down
26. Every evening after dinner, if not ____ from work, I will spend some time walking my dog.
A. being tired B. tiring C. tired D. to be tired
27. John thinks it won’t be long _____ he is ready for his new job.
A. when B. after C. before D. since
28. With good treatment and care, Professor Smith unbelievably ______ from a heart attack in a week.
A. remained B. returned C. retired D. recovered
29. China has a good _______ for fighting against the flu with the careful and smooth organization.
A. reputation B. impression C. knowledge D. influence
30. Can you ________ the point? If can , please explain it to me
A. make a difference to B. make sense of
C. have an effect on D. have trouble in
Last January I was given a chance to work in another country. At first, I lived a 31 life, but soon I met a new friend Mark and we were really nice.
Then something 32 happened. Mark suffered from kidney stones(肾结石),which had to be 33 as soon as possible. But it was not as 34 as that! Mark could not 35 the operation, which made him very 36 . I didn’t know how to help him because I didn’t have any money either. 37 , I never lost hope. Instead I tried to think of other 38 and to ld him not to worry.
Before leaving the hospital, I asked the doctor to do the operation and promised to 39 the cost the next day. Well, what I said must have been 40 because the doctor agreed to do it! But how was I going to get the money?
Although it could be 41 , I decided to do something. I tried to borrow money but failed. I tried 42 my things but no one wanted them. Then I had the idea of talking to my 43 . I asked him if I could have my next two months’ salary(工资)in advance ---- without even thinking on how I would 44 for two months with no money. He was 45 at first, but after having been told the reason he 46 agreed!
Upon getting the money, I ran to the hospital and paid all the bills. Mark, with 47 in his eyes, didn’t know to thank me.
Friendship may not only be found at the happy moment but sometimes in the 48 time of your life! I’ve done a good thing by being a(n) 49 friend and I think it is well worth the 50 .
31. A. modern B. lonely C. colorful D. great
32. A. strange B. wrong C. unexpected D. unclear
33. A. removed B. reduced C. examined D. protected
34. A. terrible B. painful C. simple D. special
35. A. stand B. consider C. perform D. afford
36. A. anxious B. ashamed C. embarrassed D. disappointed
37. A. Besides B. Somehow C. However D. Therefore
38. A. reasons B. ways C. conditions D. treatments
39. A. avoid B. pay C. cut D. raise
40. A. encouraging B. concerning C. interesting D. convincing
41. A. challenging B. dangerous C. serious D. silly
42. A. saving B. collecting C. donating D. s elling
43. A. friend B. relative C. boss D. doctor
44. A. wait B. live C. run D. work
45. A. surprised B. excited C. tired D. amused
46. A. partly B. secretly C. willingly D. nearly
47. A. care B. appreciation C. satisfaction D. doubt
48. A. best B. shortest C. busiest D. hardest
49. A. supportive B. sensitive C. active D. attentive
50. A. time B. money C. mention D. effort
第三部分 阅读理解 (共20小题，每小题2分，满分40分)
第一节 阅读下列短文，从每题所给的四 个选项中，选出最佳选项，并在答题卡上将该项涂黑。
We arrived at the hospital to find Dad was very weak, but his smile was as sure as ever. It was another attack of pneumonia(肺炎). My husband and I stayed with him for the weekend but had to return to our jobs on Monday. Local relatives would help Dad get home from the hospital and look after him. But I longed to be able to let him know that we cared too, even when we weren’t with him.
Then I remembered a family tradition when our children were small. When leaving their grandparents’ home after a visit, each child would write a love note to their grandparents. They hid notes in the cereal(麦片)box, under a hai rbrush, next to the phone or even in the microwave oven(微波炉). For days, their grandparents would smile as they discovered these signs of our love.
So as I tidied Dad’s kitchen and made up a bed for him downstairs in the living room, I wrote some notes. Some were practical,“Dad, I put the food in the fridge so it wouldn’t spoil.”Some expressed my love,“Dad, I hope you will sleep well in your new bed.” Most notes were downstairs where he would stay for several weeks until he recovered strength, but o ne note I hid upstairs under his pillow, “Dad, if you have found this note, you must be feeling better. We are so glad!”
Just like this medicines strengthened him physically, these “emotional vitamins”would improve his spiritual(精神上的)health. Several weeks later, in one of our regular phone calls, I asked Dad how he was doing. He said,“Pretty good. I just found your note under my pillow upstairs!”
51. We can infer from the text that the author’s father_________.
A. got home from hospital alone
B. lived with his relatives
C. asked her to return to work
D. had suffered from the same illness before
52. The children hid notes in their grandparents’ home in order to_________.
A. follow a family tradition
B. play tricks on their grandparents
C. show their gifts to their grandparents
D. give their grandparents a pleasant surprise
53. Following the family tradition, the author__________.
A. often called her father
B. wrote some notes to her father
C. longed to visit her father
D. worried about her father’s health
54. Having heard what her father said, the author would feel__________.
A. surprised B. lucky C. pleased D. sad
55. What do we know about the author from the text?
A. She tried to comfort her father with love.
B. She wanted to set an example to her children.
C. She enjoyed communicating with her father with notes.
D. She believed that a family tradition was very important.
Thank you for choosing Yale University housing. The following information should answer questions you may have about housing services.
There is a housing office in the New Residence Hall and is open seven days a week, 8:30 a.m. to 8:30 p.m., for check-in and check-out. You can call the assistants there for any questions about housing. Telephone: 436-4119. Or if you are moving in, you can call Housekeeping at 436-4108 and ask to have your room cleaned.
Common Room and Meeting Rooms
The building has a common room(BO77) for the use of guests for studying and gathering. Do not leave personal things in the common room. Close any windows you open when you leave the room. The meeting rooms 223 (for 10 people) and 323 (for 18 people) each have a television and a VCR. You don’t need to reserve the common room and for reservation of meeting rooms, please call the Housing Office.
There are two computer rooms (221&421) in the building. They offer Macintoshes, Windows computers, and printing to guests. These computers are maintained by Yale University’s Computing Assistants( yale edu/cas Tel:436-5990). If you have any problems, for example, if there’s no printer paper, please report it to the housing office.
Each room is equipped with a telephone. Your telephone number is 436-4 followed by your room number (for example, Room 112, tel.436-4112). To call a university number, press the last five numbers only. To make a call outside the university, press 9 first and then the number.
56. When you want to have your room cleaned in Yale University, you should call __________.
A. 436-4119 B. 436-5990 C. 436-4112 D. 436-4108
57. If you can’t find any printer paper in the computer room, which number should you dial?
A.436-4119 B. 436-5990 C. 436-4112 D. 436-4108
58. You should go to room _____ when you’re giving a birthday party for 11 people.
A. BO77 B. 323 C. 221 D. 119
59. How would you make the call when you want to call a friend at 738-9087 while staying in Room 188?
A. Press 9, then 738-9087.
B. Dial 9 first, then 8908.
C. Press 89087.
D. Ring 9087.
60. Which of the following statements is true?
A. You can call the housing office after 9 p.m..
B. Your personal things will be well kept in the common room.
C. You can call 436-4119 to reserve the meeting room.
D. Each room is equipped with a television.
The monarch is one of the most beautiful butterflies. It is famous for its yearly migration(迁徙)from the northern part of North America to Mexico, There, millions of monarchs spend the winter packed closely together in one small area. This migration is one of the greatest wonders of nature. Yet this behavior has now put the monarch at risk.
Every September, millions of monarchs from the United States fly to Mexico. After about two months of flying time, they reach their sanctuary(庇护所)in central Mexico. Then, in the warm climate of private and quiet valleys, far from most human activity, the butterflies create one of nature’s great scenes. They cover every tree with bright color. The show lasts until spring, when the butterflies return north.
While they are all crowded together, the monarchs are highly weak. If the environment in those valleys was disturbed, the whole species could be hurt or even wiped out. That is why for many years scientists who knew about the monarchs’ winter sanctuary kept the location a secret.
In recent years, however, the monarchs’ secret has been revealed. Today, the butterflies’ winter sanctuary is crowded with tourists, who disturb the environment. Worse still, local farmers who need more land to farm have begun to take up the area. They are cutting down trees, making it difficult for the butterflies to survive. They should not farm in the monarchs’ sanctuary.
Concerned people should act immediately to protect the species’ winter sanctuary. Local farmers must be aided so that they no longer need to take land from the butterflies. Tourist visits to the butterflies’ hidden valleys must also be limited. Unless these steps are taken soon, in a few years the monarch butterfly of North America may be just a beautiful memory.
61.What do we know about monarch butterflies?
A. They fly to the US in autumn.
B. They spend the winter in a pack.
C. They are the most beautiful butterflies.
D. They have been known to human beings until recent years.
62. What is Paragraph 2 mainly about?
A. The monarchs’ diet.
B. The monarchs’ colors.
C. The monarchs’ life cycle.
D. The monarchs’ migration.
63. Why did scientists keep the monarchs’ winter sanctuary a secret?
A. To keep the valleys from being destroyed.
B. To stop farmers from cutting down trees.
C. To do their research secretly
D. To protect the monarchs.
64. The underlined word “revealed” in Paragraph 4 probably means_________.
A. discovered B. seen C. forgotten D. kept
65. What is the purpose of the text?
A. To tell about a great place to watch monarch butterflies.
B. To provide information about monarch butterflies.
C. To ask people to save monarch butterflies.
D. To call on people to protect the environment.
第二节 ( 共5小题;每小题2分，满分10分)
Playing sports is a lot of fun. Getting hurt is not. 66
Wear protective equipment.
The equipment you wear depends on the sport you play. Helmets(头盔) are the most common protective equipment. They protect your head while you’re playing football, baseball, softball, biking, skateboarding, and so on.
67 Doing some stretching(伸展)can get you prepared to hit the field. By warming up, you get yourself ready to play. Warming up your muscles and practicing a sport help keep you safe, too.
Know the rules of the games.
Traffic lights help prevent crashes between the many cars that drive on the roads together. This works because drivers know the rules and follow them—at least most of the time. 68 When players know the rules of the game, fewer injuries happen. For example, you know that in soccer you can’t come from behind, crash into a player’s legs, and steal the ball. It’s legal—and safer—to go after the ball rather than the player.
Some rules don’t have anything to do with scoring points. Some rules are just about protecting other people. For example, a diver would make sure that the pool was clear before diving in. Otherwise, he or she might land on someone else.
This is a really important one. If you love sports, you may get right back in the game, even after an injury. But playing when you’re hurt is a bad idea. It can lead to an even worse injury.
A. Watch out for others.
B. Don’t do too much exercise.
C. It’s the same way with sports.
D. Don’t play when you’re injured.
E. It’s not a good idea to just go to the field and start playing.
F. You and the other players know what to expect from each other.
G. Take these steps to prevent injuries so you can stay in the game.
71. It was beyond my p_____ to help him when he was in great trouble.
72. I would be g________ if you would like to give me a lift.
73. B_____ on a true history, the novel is highly thought of.
74. English and French are Canada’s o_______ languages and many Canadians can speak both of them.
75. The aircraft got smaller and smaller until it was no longer v_______ to the people on the ground.
76. Jane and Mary are good friends: the former is a teache r, the _______(后者)is a nurse.
77. He studied the Chinese market to find the ________(潜力)there for more profits.
78. He ________(无视) all the “No Smoking” signs and lit up a cigarette.
79. A dead boy was found under the bridge but it was hard to determine the ________(身份).
80. __________(确切地) speaking, he got here at eight fourteen this morning.
?、買 wonder if it’s because I haven’t been able to be outdoors for so long 81 I’ve grown so crazy 82 everything to do with nature. I can well remember that there was a time 83 a deep blue sky, the song of the birds, moonlight and flowers could never 84 (keep)me spellbound.
?、赥he dark, rainy evening, the wind, the thundering clouds held me 85 (entire) in their power; it was the first time in a year and a half that I 86 (see) the night face to face.
?、跾o why has English changed 87 time? 88 (actual) all languages change and develop when cultures meet and communicate with each other.
?、躎his is because in the early days of radio, those 89 reported the news 90 (expect) speak excellent English.
参考词汇：学生会： the Students’ Union
注意 ：1、词数不少于100;2、开头和结尾已经给出3、 可适当增加细节，以使行文连贯;
Thank you for your letter asking about the club activities in our school.___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
听力：1—5 ABBAC 6—10 BACBC 11—15 BBCAC 16—20 AABCC
单项选择:21—25 DCBDD 26—30 CCDAB
完形：31—35 BCACD 36—40 ACBBD 41—45 ADCBA 46—50 CBDAD
阅读理解：A篇 DDBCA B篇 DABCC C 篇 BDDAC 七选五 GECAD
71. power 72. grateful 73. Based 74. official 75. visible
76. latter 77. potential 78. ignored 79. identity 80. Exactly
81. that 82. about 83. when 84. have ke pt 85. entirely
86. had seen 87. over 88. Actually 89.who 90. were expected
Thank you for your letter asking about the club activities in our school .These clubs are set up by the Students’ Union and they are intended for students from Grade Two and Grade Three, open after the third class on Wednesday afternoon.
The club activities, aiming to offer students more opportunities to show their different talents, benefit us a lot. Taking part in club activities can help us to make new friends, expand our circle, and develop interpersonal skills. At the same time, these activities can help us to develop self-conf idence, communicating with each other more easily. Besides, we have developed different skills and many interests, which enrich our lives.
In my opinion, I acquire more knowledge in an interesting way. Meanwhile, I bring myself more relaxation after hard study, which reduces my tiredness.