学习啦【教学方法】 凤梅时间：2017-12-14 15:32:31我要投稿
1. What has the man been doing?
A. Watching TV. B. Listening to the radio. C. Doing his homework.
2. What’s the possible relationship between the two speakers?
A. Brother and sister. B. Mother and son. C. Neighbors.
3. What does the man probably think of the picnic?
A. Terrible. B. Great. C. Just so-so.
4. What do we know about Ann?
A. She is good at her studies. B. She is not popular with others.
C. She doesn’t know how to cook.
5. What’s wrong with the man?
A. He has become seriously ill. B. His head is injured.
C. His hand is bleeding.
6. What does the woman decide to do?
A. To get the man’s wallet for him. B. To go to the hospital with the man.
C. To lend the man some money.
7. What was the woman doing a moment ago?
A. Playing with Jim. B. Preparing for her school paper.
C. Surfing the Internet in her room.
8. What do we know about the woman?
A. She is very easy-going. B. She likes kids very much.
C. She doesn't understand kids well.
9. How does Jim look now?
A. Angry. B. Sad. C. Bored.
10. How old is the woman now?
A. 7 years old. B. 15 years old. C. 8 years old.
11. What does the man like doing?
A. Collecting stamps. B. Collecting CDs. C. Listening to music.
12. What do the woman and the man’s sister have in common?
A. They both like going to the cinema.
B. The both have a lot of hobbies.
C. They are both good at singing.
13. Who is Li Hui?
A. The man’s Chinese friend. B. A tourist guide. C. The man’s classmate.
14. What do we know about Li Hui’s mother?
A. She likes traveling. B. She speaks three languages.
C. She can speak English.
15. What has the woman decided to do?
A. To go to work in China next year.
B. To go to China with the man tomorrow.
C. To go camping with Lily and her brother.
16. After the examination, my teacher told me that failure ____ the mother of success.
A. was B. is C. be D. are
17. Tom told the boss of his company that he ______ born in 1956.
A. was B. had been C. is D. has been
18. He asked me, “How are you getting along with your English study?”
→He asked _______.
A. how I am getting along with my English study.
B. how are you getting along with your English study.
C. how I was getting along with my English study.
D. how was I getting along with my English study.
19. _______ get a better score, she has been studying hard all day.
A. So as to B. In order to
C. So that D. In order that
20. ----Hi, Tom, do you get along ______ with your new boss?
---- Just fine. Thank you for your concern.
A. very much B. quite well C. very good D. fairly entirely
21. This exam is very difficult. Many students are concerned ______ the results.
A. about B. with C. to D. of
22. English has become the most widely spoken language in the world ______ its special role(作用) as an international language.
A. because B. from C. with D. because of
23. Food, ______ rice, Baozi and vegetables, _______ wasted a lot by the students.
A. for example, are B. such as, are C. like, are D. such as, is
24. It is about 600 years ago ______ the first clock was made.
A. that B. until C. before D. when
25. Mr. Smith will _________ in the movement.
A. play a leading part B. take parts
C. play leading part D. take a part
26. ----Are you familiar(熟悉) with the music?
-----Yes. There was ______ time _____ this kind of music was quite popular.
A. a , that B. a , when C. the, which D. the , when
27. A number of students _______ playing on the playground, but I don’t know what the exact(准确的) number ______.
A. is, is B. are, are C. is, are D. are, is
28. I went to see the film last night. It was the second time that I ________ the film.
A. have seen B. saw C. see D. had seen
29. I don't think she is a nice woman. I’m ________ her empty talk.
A. grateful for B. tired of C. crazy about D. concerned
30. Now, you are a senior high student. You should _____ your time and study hard.
A. make good use of B. make a use of
C. make the use of D. make uses of
When Pat Jones finished college, she decided to travel around the world and see as many foreign places as she could 31 she was young. Pat wanted to visit Latin America first, so she got a job 32 an English teacher in a school in Bolivia. Pat spoke a little Spanish, 33 she was able to communicate with her students even when they didn’t 34 much English.
A sentence she had read somewhere was in her mind: if you dream 35 a foreign language, you have really mastered(掌握) it. Pat repeated this sentence to her students and hoped that some day she would dream in Spanish and they would dream in 36 .
One day, one of her 37 students came up and explained in Spanish that he had not done his homework. He had gone to bed early and had slept 38 .
“What does this have to do with your 39 ?” Pat asked.
“I dreamed all night, Miss Jones. And my dream was in English.”
“In English?” Pat was very 40 , since he was such a bad student. She was 41 secretly jealous(嫉妒的)。Her dream was still not in Spanish. But she encouraged(鼓舞) her young student, “Well, 42 me about your dream.”
“All the people in my dream 43 English. All the newspapers and magazines and TV programs were in English.”
“But that’s 44 ,”said Pat. “What did all the people say to you?”
“I’m sorry, Miss Jones. That’s 45 I slept so badly. I didn’t understand a word they said. It was a nightmare(噩梦)! ”
31. A. because B. if C. since D. while
32. A. for B. as C. of D. like
33. A. and B. yet C. but D. so
34. A. know B. say C. read D. write
35. A. of B. in C. about D. for
36. A. Spanish B. English C. Russian D. Spanish
37. A. worst B. bright C. best D. excellent
38. A. well B. soundly C. heavily D. badly
39. A. English B. language C. homework D. dream
40. A. pleased B. surprised C. worried D. excited
41. A. yet B. also C. still D. seldom
42. A. answer B. write C. ask D. tell
43. A. read B. spoke C. liked D. learned
44. A. funny B. terrible C. wonderful D. strange
45. A. how B. when C. because D. why
Born in 1929，Anne Frank was 46 German-Jewish teenager who was forced 47 (go) into hiding to avoid being arrested by the Nazis. She and 48 family, along with four others, 49 (spend) 25 months in a few small rooms above her father’s office 50 Amsterdam. The family was finally found by the Nazis, and forced to go to the concentration camps(集中营). In March 1945，nine 51 (month)after she was arrested(逮捕) and shortly before the camp was liberated, Anne died, at the age of 15.
Her 52 (die) is one of history’s greatest tragedies(悲剧). But her sprite lives on to this day through the diary, later published as “ The Diary of Anne Frank” in 53 she recorded her experiences of a young Jewish girl’s 54 (hide) in Nazi-controlled Amsterdam
Her diary, first published in 1947, has become one of the world’s most _ 55 (wide) read books. It has been translated into 67 languages and has moved millions of people.
第五题：信息匹配 (每小题2分，满分10分) 请将答案填涂在电脑卡上
A. Raymond’s Solo Concert: Raymond, the talented singer who shifts freely between musical, folk songs and hip hop, is to give a solo concert this weekend. The event will be part of the Asian tour promoting his new album. His concert has very high ticket prices, but his fans have bought tickets worth one million yuan in just four days. (Place: Grand Theatre; Time: 8:30 – 10:30 pm, January 6; Price: 380 – 2,000 yuan)
B. Prince of the Piano: Clayderman has established a truly international career as a best selling recording artist and concert performer. (Place: The Great Hall of the People; Time: 8:00 – 10:00 pm, January 7; Price: 180 – 1680 yuan)
C. Live Music: Audiences in the city will be able to make a date with one of the most famous German Orchestras on the evening of Jan. 27 at Century Center. Conducted by Florian Stubenvoll, the orchestra will perform 11 classics including Beethoven's "Fledermaus Ouverture," Mozart's "Symphony No. 40". (Place: Century Theatre; Time: 8:00 – 10:30 pm, January 10; Price: 120 – 680 yuan)
D. Jazz Night: Enjoy real American jazz from Herbie Brown, the famous trumpet player. Herbie is known to play well into the early hours, so don’t expect to get much sleep. Get your tickets quickly. (Place: The Jazz Club; Time: 10:00 pm till late January 7, 9, 11; Price: 100 – 200 yuan)
E. Scottish Dancing: Want to get your body some exercise while enjoying live music? Take your partner here and get ready to dance till you drop. Scottish dancing is fun and easy to learn. There will be instructors demonstrating the dances. The live band is also excellent. (Place: Jack Stein’s; Time: 7:30 – 10:00 pm, January 5 – 7; Price: 70 yuan including one drink)
F. Beijing Rocks: “The Night of Chinese Rock” is set to bring rock fans special performance. Eight Chinese rock bands will perform at the concert, including older generation bands, middle generation and some recent arrivals. The audience can even decide what songs they want to hear, which is sure to bring a storm. (Place: Worker’s Stadium; Time: 8:00 – 11:30 pm, January 4 ; Price: 60 – 180 yuan)
56. Sally enjoys listening to foreign music in her spare time. She would like to attend concerts performed by foreign bands or orchestras whenever it’s possible. But according to the school rules, she has to return to her dormitory before 11:00 pm.
57. Joey and his friends always enjoy their weekend by attending late night activities. But he has been working for a couple of weeks. This weekend he wants to have fun with his friends, who are interested in Jazz.
58. Alice is a college student who studies music, and playing the piano is her favorite. Her parents approve of her attending concerts and pay for the tickets. As a result, she doesn’t care about how much the ticket might cost.
59. Mike and his girlfriend are both university students. The coming Sunday (January 6) is his girlfriend’s birthday. As both of them are music fans, they would like to enjoy some live music and learn new dancing.
60. Tracy is interested in a variety of music, especially, rocks. Like most of the other university students, she has a part-time job. Since she does not earn much, she can only afford a ticket that costs no more than 100 yuan.
Miss Gorgers taught physics in a New York school. Last month she explained to one of her classes about sound, and she decided to test them to see how successful she had been in her explanation. She said to them, “Now I have a brother in Los Angeles. If I was calling him on the phone and at the same time you were 75 feet away, listening to me from across the street, which of you would hear what I said earlier, my brother or you and for what reason?” Tom at once answered, “Your brother. Because electricity travels faster than sound waves.” “That’s very good,” Miss Gorgers answered; but then one of the girls raised her hand, and Miss Gorgers said. “Yes, Kate.” “I disagree,” Kate said. “Your brother would hear you earlier because whenit’s 11 o’clock here it’s only 8 o’clock in Los Angeles.”
61. Miss Gorgers was teaching her class_________.
A. how to telephone B. about electricity
C. about sound D. about time zone(时区)
62. Miss Gorgers raised this question because she wanted to know whether______.
A. her students had grasped her lesson
B. her student could hear her from 75 feet away
C. sound waves were slower than electricity
D. it was easy to phone to Los Angeles
63. Tom thought that electricity was _________.
A. faster than sound waves
B. slower than sound waves
C. not so fast as sound waves
D. as fast as sound waves
64.Kate thought Tom was wrong because _______.
A. electricity was slower than sound waves
B. clocks in Los Angeles showed a different time from those in New York
C. Tom was not good at physics at all
D. Tom’s answer had nothing to do with sound waves
65.Whose answer do you think is correct according to the law of physics?
A. Tom’s B. Kate’s C. Both A and B D. Neither A nor B
For years I wanted a flower garden, but with five children I was too busy to have one. Money was limited, and so was time. Often one of the children would want something that cost too much, and I would say,“Do you see a money tree outside? Money doesn’t grow on trees, you know.”Finally, when all five had gotten through high school and college, and had started having their own families, I started thinking again about having a garden. However, I knew gardens cost money.
Then, one spring morning on Mother’s Day, as I was working in my kitchen, I heard cars drive by and looked out of the window to see a new tree planted in my yard. I couldn’t believe my eyes: it was a money tree! Dollar bills were stuck all over that tree, and there was a note which read:“I owe you eight hours of digging time. Love, Marvin.”
Marvin, my first son, kept his promise. He dug up a nice ten-by-fifteen-foot bed(花坛，花圃) for me. My other children bought me tools, a sunflower stepping stone(踏脚石) and gardening books. We built a garden together.
That was three years ago. My garden is now very pretty, and just what I’d always wanted. When I go out to weed or tend my flowers, I don’t seem to miss my children as much as I once did. It feels as if they were right there with me. When I think about what my children have done for me, I get tears in my eyes every time.
I’m still not sure whether money grows on trees. But I know love does!
66. Why had the author never had a flower garden before? _________
A. Because she had five children to take care of.
B. Because she didn’t have enough time and money.
C. Because her children wanted expensive things.
D. Because her children were going to high school and college.
67. Who helped the author build the garden at last? _________
A. Her neighbor. B. Her first son. C. Her husband. D. Her five children.
68. Why doesn’t she miss her children as much as she once did? _________
A. Because she has a big money tree.
B. Because she has a very pretty garden.
C. Because she feels the love of her children in the garden.
D. Because she is busy weeding or tending her flowers.
69. Which of the flowing statements is correct, based on the passage? _________
A. Money grows on trees only if you plant them with love.
B. The author built a pretty garden after her children had graduated from school.
C. The author actually wanted to have money grow on trees.
D.The children loved their mother so much that they helped her realize her dream.
70. The purpose of this passage is to tell us_________.
A. how to grow you own money tree
B. the story of pretty garden
C. the story of a money tree
D. a story of the love between a mother and her children
Started in 1636, Harvard University is the oldest of all the many colleges and universities in the United States. Yale, Princeton, Columbia and Dartmouth were opened soon after Harvard.
In the early years, these schools were much alike. Only young men went to college. All the students studied the same subjects, and everyone learned Latin, Greek and Hebrew. Little was known about science then, and one kind of school could teach everything that was known about the world. When the students graduated, most of them became ministers or teachers.
In 1782, Harvard started a medical school for young men who wanted to become doctors. Later, lawyers could receive their training(*训练)in Harvard’s law school. In 1825, besides Latin and Greek, Harvard began teaching modern languages, such as French and German. Soon it began teaching American history.
As knowledge increased, Harvard and other colleges began to teach many new subjects. Students were allowed to choose the subjects that interested them.
Today, there are many different kinds of colleges and universities. Most of them are made up of smaller schools that deal with(涉及)special fields of learning. There’s so much to learn that one kind of school can’t offer it all.
71. The oldest university in the US is _________.
A. Harvard B. Yale C. Princeton D. Columbia
72. From the second paragraph, we can see that in the early years,______.
A. those colleges and universities were the same
B. people, young or old, might study in the colleges
C. students studied only some languages and science
D. when the students finished their school, they became lawyers or teachers
73. Modern languages the Harvard taught in 1825 were ________.
A. Latin and Greek
B. Latin, Green, French and German
C. American history and German
D. French and German
74. As knowledge increased, colleges began to teach_______.
A. everything that was known
B. many new subjects
C. law and something about medicine
D. the subjects that interested students
75. On the whole, the passage is about___________.
A. how to start a university
B. the world-famous colleges in America
C. what kind of lesson each college teaches
D. how colleges have changed
3. 提示词汇：活动activity, 消除remove
Last week, we did a survey among 1600 students about how to get along well with others.
1-5 AABAC 6-10 CBCBB 11-15 CAACC
16-20 BACBB 21-25 ADDAA 26-30 BDDBA
31-35 DBDAB 36-40 BADCB 41-45 BDBCD
46. a 47. to go 48. her 49. spent 50. in
51. months 52. death 53. which 54. hiding 55. widely
61-65 CAABA 66-70 BDCDD 71-75 AADBD
Last week, we did a survey among 1600 students about how to get along well with others. Most students believe that honesty plays the most important part. Besides, in order to make more friends, one should join in as many beneficial activities as possible, such as sports meetings and parties. In the daily life, friends should help each other, especially when they suffer from illness. Last but not least, if someone makes any mistakes, face-to-face talks are needed to remove the misunderstandings.